Rune-Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rune-Lair

The Offical Rune-Lair Forum Created By AuraKing

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Do I Use The Shop?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AuraKing
Offical Rune-Lair Owner
Offical Rune-Lair Owner
AuraKing

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Acc's Status
EnegryCoins:
How Do I Use The Shop? Left_bar_bleue9999/9999How Do I Use The Shop? Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Gold Points:
How Do I Use The Shop? Left_bar_bleue9999/9999How Do I Use The Shop? Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Silver Points:

How Do I Use The Shop? Empty
PostSubject: How Do I Use The Shop?   How Do I Use The Shop? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:55 am

To use the shop.Say "I would buy (Item Name Here).".Also,to buy items,ranks,and forums,you must need 1 of these things:Silverpoints,GoldPoints,and EnergyCoins.You can get SPs (SilverPoints) by posting on other people's topic.To get GPs,(GoldPoints)every topic that you make and gets to a sticky,you will get 4500 GPs.Everytime you put a smile on a post,you get 1 GP.GPs aren't really worth anything.You may get ECs (EnergyCoins) by making useful,non-spam topics.When you register & start Rune-Lair,go to "Profile",Go to "Acc's Status",and put "200" Silverpoints.I have 9999 of all GPs,SPs,and ECs because im the owner.If you need any more help,PM me.I'll be gladly to awnser your question.
Back to top Go down
https://rune-lair.board-directory.net

How Do I Use The Shop?
Page 1 of 1